Free Shipping

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
[MENTION=6299]MarineDepot[/MENTION] Is Free Shipping a permanent thing?

Last edited:
I found out RAP that there is no more scratch and dent sale as they moved their warehouse out of state :(

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Sweet!!! Does this mean no tax in CA too now that you guys are shipping from out of state?
Only California residents pay sales tax at Marine Depot—unless you can find the coupon code floating around the web that eliminates it. :tape:

Nevada and Georgia residents do not.

Our primary presence is still in Garden Grove, so California is considered our nexus.

Only California residents pay sales tax at Marine Depot—unless you can find the coupon code floating around the web that eliminates it. :tape:

Nevada and Georgia residents do not.

Our primary presence is still in Garden Grove, so California is considered our nexus.
Got it. Know the code but thought I'd ask anyway.

Ditch CA already if you've already moved most of operation out of state. Crappiest place to do business. Just saying :peace:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Got it. Know the code but thought I'd ask anyway.

Ditch CA already if you've already moved most of operation out of state. Crappiest place to do business. Just saying

We love California!

Frozen food is shipped free also?

Frozen foods are shipped for a low flat rate of $19.99. Order as much or as little as you like and we'll make sure it arrives frozen.

Been waiting for the IM Fusion 25 to go on sale. Does IM Lalo their tanks to be discounted?

They have a MAP policy, so technically we aren't allowed to discount any of their products without their explicit authorization, although we do have coupons from time to time that you may able to redeem. We are also happy to price match any other store in order to earn and keep your business. Just let us know!