fish idea

I have 70 gallon Reefer 350 Mixed reef. Have total of 6 fish (yellow tang, tomini, maroon clown, flame angel and 2 yellow tail damsel). Looking to add 1 fish, any suggestion of non-jumper fish since I don't have screen top. Thinking either blue jaw trigger or some sort of blenny or melanurus wrasse.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
how about a sand shifting goby? I have a starry blenny with a ton of personality. Just a cool fish to observe

is gobby jumpers?
Will they cause issue with sand as I have scolly and other lps on the sand
Gobies are extreme jumpers, wrasses & blennies you can get away with a bit more if there's no aggression. Blennies are cool, have great personalities. I have a bicolor & lawnmower blenny, they have eel like swimming patterns. Great community fish

How about a Flame Hawk or Longnose Hawk. They are interesting to watch and will hold their own with the clown and damsels.

I've never had an issue with Hawks jumping. I'm not sure about a Lamark in a 70g with what you already have. I had one in my 240g and never had issues, but a smaller tank with the Clown and damsels (and maybe the Tang) could start territorial issues.

Latest posts