Angelfish stocking ideas

Even if you're not ready to add them, go to Seaside Tropical ASAP. They had several nice angels, dwarf and regulars, when I was there on Sunday.
thanks for the suggestions, but we have a wholesale account with SDC, All Seas.. seaside tropical is our customer too

thanks for the suggestions, but we have a wholesale account with SDC, All Seas.. seaside tropical is our customer too
WHEN CAN I COME OVER TO LOOK AT WRAAAAASSSEESSS?!?

LOL, jk...I did pick up one of the Katherine's wrasses from them...no idea why they were so cheap but couldn't resist.

Seaside had an angel that looked like GoldFlake, but it wasn't...less gold and some defined lines, they were gorgeous. I'm also a fan of the Watanabi and Spotbreast Angels.

WHEN CAN I COME OVER TO LOOK AT WRAAAAASSSEESSS?!?

LOL, jk...I did pick up one of the Katherine's wrasses from them...no idea why they were so cheap but couldn't resist.

Seaside had an angel that looked like GoldFlake, but it wasn't...less gold and some defined lines, they were gorgeous. I'm also a fan of the Watanabi and Spotbreast Angels.
you can stop by our warehouse anytime when you are in the placentia area. pm if you want the address

I'd go with a Scribbled Angel, Goldflake, Regal (although they are difficult) and some dwarfs like a Flame, maybe some hybrids.

what you think of the the rock work? We took out the over flow and stacked the rocks onto the main drain (2") and 2 (1") emergency drain. Return will be coming from the bottom of the pillars.

Are those rocks even glued together? It's California...shake, shake, shake it all falls down... Dead fishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I would have taken more time and done kinda like a bonsai tree with braches and added sand as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think James should stick to laying pipes cause his aquascape looks like poop
I agree you need to stick it down in some way as big angelfish well soon Prize those apart.

James, you're better than that bro. SMH and Facepalm at the same time. lol
man ive have never scaped a tank this size. Plus we removed the over flowbox, so we had to do with what we had available to us. The rocks we used are super heavy. so cliffs,ledge, and caves where hard to do. all the rocks on the upper half are all zip tied to the drain pipe. in person it looks a lot better then pics. We delayed it for so long. At this time the boss just want it filled and start the cycle. [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION], stopby and check it out when you have time

Sorry James looks like a poop emoji

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Are those rocks even glued together? It's California...shake, shake, shake it all falls down... Dead fishes

all the rocks on the upper half are zip tied to the drain. [MENTION=11086]theMerchant[/MENTION], it doesnt look so bad in person.

In my opinion the only thing that looks wrong with your rockwork is you have too many small pieces, so just looks like a pile of rubble, if I was you I would get some bigger pieces to put at the bottom as a foundation.

Sorry James looks like a poop emoji

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

In my opinion the only thing that looks wrong with your rockwork is you have too many small pieces, so just looks like a pile of rubble, if I was you I would get some bigger pieces to put at the bottom as a foundation.

that was my boss idea. I only wanted to scape it half way. He's the boss, cant deny the was what he wants..hahah

Latest posts