How would you guys add a partition to a steel stand

Requesting opinions and ideas from all my carpenters and creative folks here.

How would one partition a steel stand?

I want to add a section just for electronics under the sump.

Here is a picture of how the stand looks like

I want to section out the left side of the stand to put all my Apex crap inside.

How would you guys go about sectioning it out. I was hoping it could be removeable as well.

I'm defintely going to wrap the stand as well. Anyone have ideas on how to wrap steel stands?

Thanks!

you can us those white shelves from HD/Lowe's and use 90 brackets to secure them. Although you would need (2) front and back. Back to hide the wires from the sump side, Front with cut out to feed the wires. also, you should use electrical raceway to hide wire management tooI would consider utilizing a DJ Strip for the none apex power management that just require on/off.

https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com...1471892260&sr=8-1&keywords=electrical+raceway

Depending on the inside dimensions of your stand ..a simple way to do this is to purchase an upper cabinet from Lowe's that are made for kitchens and gut it..the Lowe's pre- fab cabinets have solid oak doors on them..u just have to seal it..and then u can add legs on them , make sure to use plastic legs..just an idea..

Depending on the inside dimensions of your stand ..a simple way to do this is to purchase a base cabinet from Lowe's that are made for kitchens and gut it..the Lowe's pre- fab cabinets have solid oak doors on them..u just have to seal it..and then u can add legs on them , make sure to use plastic legs..just an idea..
Genius...

you can us those white shelves from HD/Lowe's and use 90 brackets to secure them. Although you would need (2) front and back. Back to hide the wires from the sump side, Front with cut out to feed the wires. also, you should use electrical raceway to hide wire management tooI would consider utilizing a DJ Strip for the none apex power management that just require on/off.

https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com...1471892260&sr=8-1&keywords=electrical+raceway
You also buy a one of these bookcase stands and cut shorter to fit. I have one of these...
http://m.lowes.com/pd/ClosetMaid-12-in-White-Laminate-Stacking-Storage/3276993

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
hit up [MENTION=8996]ndrwater[/MENTION] if you want to get your stand wrap or skinned
Depending on the inside dimensions of your stand ..a simple way to do this is to purchase an upper cabinet from Lowe's that are made for kitchens and gut it..the Lowe's pre- fab cabinets have solid oak doors on them..u just have to seal it..and then u can add legs on them , make sure to use plastic legs..just an idea..

Sorry guys I just saw these replies this morning! Great Ideas! I'm gonna go with [MENTION=6953]saybng[/MENTION] 's advice and go with the upper cabinet! Also thanks James for the referral to Ben. Just texted him this morning. Much appreciated fellas!

Latest posts