Reefapalooza 2014

OMG duuuuuhhhhh! My bad and I'm sorry.

Thank you very much to SCMAS for the free booth. This helps all of our clubs and our members. It feels great to be appreciated and recognized as a club, especially for how new we are. The amount of people who will see our booth and learn of our club this weekend, is more than we could possibly advertise. sincerely, thank you.
Hehe all good Steve! People don't realize all the work volunteers for clubs do for our hobby, you included. So everyone should come out and support all the local clubs.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hehe all good Steve! People don't realize all the work volunteers for clubs do for our hobby, you included. So everyone should come out and support all the local clubs.
You guys do sooooo much. People think you guys just get in for free for being scmas members but everyone forgets you all volunteer your time and are working the entire show. Today was fun. We got set up and I sat there for a while just watching everyone fight for water lol

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
For $5 I'll let someone borrow my scmas member card to get in free lol j/k. I'm a member but just can't make it fridays because of work

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh no, I have to find my card! Thanks for the info and everything you do for our clubs guys. Steven I have to join LARS bro, closest to me out of all the clubs.

You guys do sooooo much. People think you guys just get in for free for being scmas members but everyone forgets you all volunteer your time and are working the entire show. Today was fun. We got set up and I sat there for a while just watching everyone fight for water lol
LOL We finally got everyone taken care of... had to send the guys at Ocean In Motion out for another fill. My back and feet hurt already and its only Friday.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL We finally got everyone taken care of... had to send the guys at Ocean In Motion out for another fill. My back and feet hurt already and its only Friday.
Hey why did all you guys ask me for names for name badges and then I get told I don't get one lol I want one of those cool lanyards lol

Hey it would be awesome if those of you on Instagram would use the following hash tags while taking pics at Reef-A-Palooza !!!!

Let's see how many pix we can get under #Reefapalooza

Also don't forget these other hash tags

#Reefapalooza
#ReefPack
#SCR
#SoCaliReefs
#SCMAS

Thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts