Its heating up!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Its heating up!

Its heating up!

Summer is here and temperatures are risingprevent a disaster by keeping your tank temperature stable with a chiller.

For a limited time, save 10% on chillers from JBJ, Aqua Euro USA, and CoolWorks!

How to Choose and Install an Aquarium Chiller

[video=youtube;uNNPegVpYYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNNPegVpYYI[/video]

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Hey MD, any chance you are going to bring back those JBJ blower type fans? I really liked mine when it worked.
Thank you for your question. I presume not, since I show that we discontinued it. However, there are rare occasions where they'll mark an item as disco if it's going to be out of stock for a long time and we don't want to accept backorders for something that may take forever to ship. To be sure, I sent a request to our JBJ buyer to find out. I'll follow up once I hear back. In the meantime, we do carry some other cooling fans that may be of interest to you.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Hey MD, any chance you are going to bring back those JBJ blower type fans? I really liked mine when it worked.
We got in touch with the manufacturer and, sure enough, the fan has been discontinued. Sorry about that! But at least we have a solid answer for ya.

Let us know if you have any more questions! We are always happy to help.