What Did You Get at the LARS Coral Market????

I talked to the lady there. They are starting an online site soon. I gave them my email so they can let me know when it is up. I asked for business card but she didn't have any. I can message you when i get the email from them.
I can help you out if you guys are looking for more clowns. Im Mike, the guy that helped her set up the booth and all. Pm me and well work from there. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased:
ARC Fireworks
2 no names from Ghost corals
no name from cali kid
sunken ship from chance
2 sps from legendary corals, 1 which i accidentally flushed down the toilet:D

Shitty part. Bought $50 worth of aminos from one of the reef club members. Brought it home to find out all 4 were already spoiled, smelled like raw sewage and was completely brown in color vs the traditional yellow color it has. Not going to say he did this intentionally but please if you know him, please have him pm me. Thanks

I lost 2 of my frags i got. Had a power outage and when the power cane back on my heater decided to reset at 82 degrees. Guess my shroom and strawberry shortcakr didn't like the temp swing. All the other corals seem to handle it though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I lost 2 of my frags i got. Had a power outage and when the power cane back on my heater decided to reset at 82 degrees. Guess my shroom and strawberry shortcakr didn't like the temp swing. All the other corals seem to handle it though.

Is your tank not on a controller?

No :( been waiting for a deal I cant refuse to pop up on here for one. Only been in the hobby a year now, so still learning and realizing and collecting, what i need to make my tank successful.

Yeah for sure. If your on a budget, get a Reef Keeper Lite or a Ranco Temp Controller.

No :( been waiting for a deal I cant refuse to pop up on here for one. Only been in the hobby a year now, so still learning, realizing, and collecting what i need to make my tank successful.

Yeah for sure. If your on a budget, get a Reef Keeper Lite or a Ranco Temp Controller.
+1 on the Ranco. I've had the Ranco set up with 2 heaters on one outlet and a chiller on the other for over 6 years. Very good controller for the price and very reliable. Always goes back to your settings even after a power outage

I've been looking into the RKL as an option. I definitely don't want to let budget affect my decision to much, made that mistake before. I have a shelf full of noname cheap ebay reef equipment that i started off with. But kids, bills, and other hobbies stop me from just going out and buying a new apex. So a budget friendly controler or a good deal on a used one is more for me.

Latest posts