We are grateful from LARS

THANK YOU!!! To all the people who supported @LARS by either being/becoming a member, participating in todays 2nd annual coral market, and or by purchasing raffle tickets.

The LARS team had a blast spending time with everyone who showed up and we look forward to the 3rd annual coral market! If you guys have any COOL PICTURES from the event or interesting coral pickups, please share them with me at my email RyanBarba@kwrealty.com or post here below.

Additionally we would like to collaboratively improve for next years event so please share with us at my email RyanBarba@kwrealty.com or in the comments below.

AND lastly we would like to invite members and non-members to our next meetup on Friday July 8th at 7pm at IHOP in rosemead...More details to come out this week

Thanks again!

-Ryan Barba
V.P. Los Angeles Reef society

THANK YOU!!! To all the people who supported @LARS by either being/becoming a member, participating in todays 2nd annual coral market, and or by purchasing raffle tickets.

The LARS team had a blast spending time with everyone who showed up and we look forward to the 3rd annual coral market! If you guys have any COOL PICTURES from the event or interesting coral pickups, please share them with me at my email
RyanBarba@kwrealty.com or post here below.

Additionally we would like to collaboratively improve for next years event so please share with us at my email
RyanBarba@kwrealty.com or in the comments below.

AND lastly we would like to invite members and non-members to our next meetup on Friday July 8th at 7pm at IHOP in rosemead...More details to come out this week

Thanks again!

-Ryan Barba
V.P. Los Angeles Reef society

for those with the black background or taptalk

They definitely need a bigger space next year. Alot of bumping and grinding going on pretty sure i was groped atleast twice. all we needed was a DJ and we had the makings for a reefers night club.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

what...? i didn't get groped or get to grope.. so many handsome good looking fit reefers... a change from the usual fat ugly ones... LOL...

Bummed I had to work but glad the event was such a success. LARS has been a great plus to community and I am proud to be a member!

It was very fun event. Need more of this event. Thanks LARS to make it happen. I had a lot of fun.