What did you do to your tank today?

Did you ever run any fans? House AC and Fans won't keep your tank cool? You running a MAG 24 for a return still? :p
Had a box fan running 24/7. My house A/C is from the Truman era and sucks.. On my list of things to replace as soon as my money tree blooms. With the AC and the fan, I still hit 83
I have been running a Fluval SP6 for about 6 months now and the Mag is now a paperweight

Last edited:

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Feeding my tank , mainly trying to feed the copperband, new type.of food.
Trying out Masstick by Easy Reef.
My fish go crazy over it, copper and looks interested.
Stuff comes in powder form, just add rodi and mix. You can press it into the glass for feeding. I like it, just a bit expensive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Working on my aquascaping...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
You should add a disclaimer..
* No Scottish Terriers were hurt in the making of this scape
:p

That angle of the pic is a crack up!! Even has a purple nose and nostrils lol
Seriously tho.. looking great Noah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feeding my tank , mainly trying to feed the copperband, new type.of food.
Trying out Masstick by Easy Reef.
My fish go crazy over it, copper and looks interested.
Stuff comes in powder form, just add rodi and mix. You can press it into the glass for feeding. I like it, just a bit expensive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The copperband end up eating it?

Working on my aquascaping...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Did you redo your office tank?

2 more weeks and I'm going to start... 2 more weeks. How did you like the reef welder? I purchased some large containers. I plan to use it as well. I will probably build 4 large structures, add them to the tank, then connect them together once inside the tank.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Did you redo your office tank?

2 more weeks and I'm going to start... 2 more weeks. How did you like the reef welder? I purchased some large containers. I plan to use it as well. I will probably build 4 large structures, add them to the tank, then connect them together once inside the tank.
Yeah I am upgrading to a cube-ish tank. I like the fact that it can be re-used if you change your mind, what I dont like is having to boil water to get it to softer up like gum. then you have to use it before it cools down. My fingers hurt after playing with it for 2 hrs! lol it takes a bit to get the hang of things. I still want to do another structure for my 150 but I'm going to let my fingers recover lol

Yeah I am upgrading to a cube-ish tank. I like the fact that it can be re-used if you change your mind, what I dont like is having to boil water to get it to softer up like gum. then you have to use it before it cools down. My fingers hurt after playing with it for 2 hrs! lol it takes a bit to get the hang of things. I still want to do another structure for my 150 but I'm going to let my fingers recover lol
I'll wear some thin gloves when I'm working with it. Thanks.

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
The copperband end up eating it?
I havent seem it yet, it does go around the tank and eat off the rocks. The dominate fish in the tank (Sailfin) bosses all the fish around and doesnt even let the CB go near the PVC tube I made with holes.
I havent given up, I place several 'patches' of food on the glass in hopes everyting gets a chance to eat.

I havent seem it yet, it does go around the tank and eat off the rocks. The dominate fish in the tank (Sailfin) bosses all the fish around and doesnt even let the CB go near the PVC tube I made with holes.
I havent given up, I place several 'patches' of food on the glass in hopes everyting gets a chance to eat.
Have you tried frozen cyclops as well?

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
Added a starburst monti and a fish

Here is a clip of the fish

[video]https://youtu.be/4M9TnsUw13M[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts