Bean's 300 Gallon AGE Build

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Patience is paying off. That mixing station is clean! Well minus that death switch.....lol

I received a Tunze Stream 3 for behind my rockwork yesterday. Its fairly large, but the flow from behind the rockwork is going to be awesome! I had to order the upgraded magnets so it would hold on 3/4" glass.

Also have a new 6155. I'm sure I'll want another pump or two, but these will get me going.

Patience is paying off. That mixing station is clean! Well minus that death switch.....lol
LMAO its on the list. Is that not code?

That's a bunch of unions. Pray for no leaks. Looks too nice to actually put into service. Kind of like a show car you tow around and not drive. Just sits there looking pretty. Maybe put fake corals and hang those fancy Origami fish from strings in it.

That's a bunch of unions. Pray for no leaks. Looks too nice to actually put into service. Kind of like a show car you tow around and not drive. Just sits there looking pretty. Maybe put fake corals and hang those fancy Origami fish from strings in it.
Hahaha

I must admit a little nervous. Im going to leak test it with tap water before we move it back a foot or so. Say a prayer for me guys lol