Quick reply -- Space bar not working 8-9/10 times

Hey forum dudes,

When I try and send a quick reply, often times the space bar does not work. basically i'll start typing and see this: Basicallyi'llstarttypingandseethis:

Happens on both Chrome OS and my Mac, on Chrome browser most often.

Hey forum dudes,

When I try and send a quick reply, often times the space bar does not work. basically i'll start typing and see this: Basicallyi'llstarttypingandseethis:

Happens on both Chrome OS and my Mac, on Chrome browser most often.
idontknowwhatyourtalkingabout.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe your spacebar is not working try and flip your keyboard upside down see how much food start coming out

idontknowwhatyourtalkingabout.
that looks about right.

maybe your spacebar is not working try and flip your keyboard upside down see how much food start coming out
Nah, I've checked that haha. It's only and singularly on this site, and it's not even 100% of the time, just *almost* every time. It's weird. Everything I can do on my side I've done, from clearing all cache, restarting browser, restarting computers -- Only happens here.

that looks about right.

Nah, I've checked that haha. It's only and singularly on this site, and it's not even 100% of the time, just *almost* every time. It's weird. Everything I can do on my side I've done, from clearing all cache, restarting browser, restarting computers -- Only happens here.
Typing with spaces is a feature only Premium Members receive. =P Consider becoming a supporter! j/k

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Sorry to hear! Let me research and see if it's something I can fix on my end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if it helps narrow things down, it's specifically if i click on "Reply" or "Reply with Quote" every time. After posting I decided to screw around a bit and a quick reply sans clicking either of those seems okay so far