Salifert flatworm exit

I know this stuff works wonders on flatworms. I currently have an outbreak since I've started feeding my corals heavily. I just cleaned my garage out and came across an old box of salifert flatworm exit but it expired back in 2011. Sucks because its practically new. Anybody ever use it past the expiration date? Let me know what you guys think. Hopefully its still good, cuz this stuff is $$. :/

Or does anyone know of a fish thats proven to eat those little bastards. I tried a sixline but had to take him out due to his aggressiveness. My tanks a small nano.

You can try a blue velvet nudibranch or yellow coris wrasse, also my leopard wrasse loves flatworms.

Be careful with flat worm exit because if you do in fact kill them all, they could release enough toxic to wipe out your tank.

I had a lot of those brown flatworms in the tank and did flatworm exit 3 times and never got everything out . But after getting blue spotted leopard wrasse she cleaned the tank :) i havent seen any flatworms for very long time .

You can try a blue velvet nudibranch or yellow coris wrasse, also my leopard wrasse loves flatworms.
I'll look into the nudibranch, only thing about keeping one is it might get shredded by my powerheads.
I had a lot of those brown flatworms in the tank and did flatworm exit 3 times and never got everything out . But after getting blue spotted leopard wrasse she cleaned the tank :) i havent seen any flatworms for very long time .
Im looking into a leopard wrasse but my tank is a nano, only 22g aio, and these guys need a bigger tank. Also, isnt it a hit or miss to get in eating?

I'll look into the nudibranch, only thing about keeping one is it might get shredded by my powerheads.

Im looking into a leopard wrasse but my tank is a nano, only 22g aio, and these guys need a bigger tank. Also, isnt it a hit or miss to get in eating?
22g isnt that bad but as hit or miss thats true . I guess i just got lucky with mine cuz my friend got one at the same time and his died couple of days later

A lot of people have used it, just a lot of people know better, like I mentioned prior if you successfully kill off all the flatworms, your tank can crash a long with the worms.. Who wants that?? Just try a more natural method, I refuse to ever put chemicals in my tank.

Ive used it before with success and i know how the precautions to take when using it. My question is has anyone used it past the expiration datez

Soo im guessing noones tried using expired flatworm exit before? Lol
I know your original post was about the expiration date, but I was replying to your most recent post.

But if your not going to take others advise when you ask for it, why even ask for advice in the first place?

I know your original post was about the expiration date, but I was replying to your most recent post.

But if your not going to take others advise when you ask for it, why even ask for advice in the first place?
I wasnt implying that im not taking any advice given from you guys. Its all good stuff to know. I just want to know if anyone has the answer to my question about the expiration date and potency of the flatworm exit. being that the bottle is still practically new and since it cost me 40 bucks, it would be a waste to throw it away knowing that i can hopefully still use it.

Latest posts