Pinoybruin's 50g to 100g Fiasco

That nem didn't look super healthy to begin with. I've had two bubble tips just disappear with no I'll effects. Maybe the water wasn't well oxygenated for the new fish? Or some contaminant on the new equipment?

That nem didn't look super healthy to begin with. I've had two bubble tips just disappear with no I'll effects. Maybe the water wasn't well oxygenated for the new fish? Or some contaminant on the new equipment?
The bubble tip nem I had was healthy while the carpet was bleached and was in decline. Wish I had gotten rid of the carpet sooner. It tends to be the carpet that's the only one that produces the ill effects. Spoke to other reefers and they said if it was something toxic in the equipment they would've died immediately or within a few hours. My fish had died overnight.
I made sure all the materials I used were aquarium safe and even gave it time to cure from the 100% GE Silicone I down to the PVC glue used for the plumbing.

That is so cool. Wonderful effort and follow through. Your tank really looks great.
Thanks for the compliment. I've been doing a lot of reading and working on getting all my parameters stable. I really am thankful for all the members in this forum and all the great information they provide.

wow great turnaround! i need this kinda inspiration for my laziness disaster in my tank lol thanks!

nice recovery! Makes me think I need to spend some time on my tank.
Thanks to your Maxspect lights Dave. I was able to actually program the thing and now it has weather, sunrise/sunset, and I also got the LED display fixed along with getting new LEDs for a whole panel. I also figured out why the mounting wasn't working and bought the correct brackets. So it's been a joy to have.

Latest posts