San Diego LFS

Heading down to diego this weekend. Looking for suggestions to stop by. For sure going to Aqua SD (picking up order)

I know there is a sticky topic on this but the most recent post is from 6 years ago so just wanted to see if there is any changes since then.

Aquatic warehouse looks pretty good.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Aquatic Warehouse is probably the biggest shop out there. Very clean and it's dry goods heaven. Last time I went there, Shipwreck Cove had some healthy fish all eating frozen. But for coral AquaSD is probably where you'll spend most of ur time.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Pretty much all the LFS down here in SD. Shipwreck cove is another off the 5 and in north SD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquatic Warehouse is probably the biggest shop out there. Very clean and it's dry goods heaven. Last time I went there, Shipwreck Cove had some healthy fish all eating frozen. But for coral AquaSD is probably where you'll spend most of ur time.
Dry goods heaven is no joke. Every time I go in that place I find something that I didnt even know I needed but somehow Ive been getting along without it for 30yrs! Seriously, Im a plumber and I find PVC fittings there that I didnt even know existed.

So where did you go Jordan? Did you get anything good?
I stopped by aquatic warehouse since it was so close to aquasd. Traffic getting down was kinda insane because it was comic con. Didn't pick up anything at aquatic warehouse but saw a lot of nice stuff there and at aquasd. Ended up with this nem:

Latest posts