who works night shift?

#truestory

one time i was working security at san pedro... i fell asleep... i was at the yard all alone... anyways, i was knocked out, and i got a painful sensation on my arm... i got bitten by a freaken black widow... i rolled up my sleeve and i crumbled up and killed it... when i realized what it was, my supervisor (my good friend/neighbor) saw me all pale faced... i told him what happened, and he was like... "should i take you to the hospital?" and i was like... nah, lets play ps2 in my car... LOL... we then played marvel vs capcom 2 for 4 hours... i didn't die... but my arm got jacked up... i couldn't use it for a week, and the bite got all hard and black.. it was nasty... i had to cut it open and pull out some nasty pieces of melted flesh... it was brutal... my dr yelled at me for not going earlier... LOL...

I'm getting some tonga branch for the main & some for the nano. Gonna pick up an LED for the nano as well, that's my plan anyways. Gotta get the ole lady something nice first, hopefully I have something left for the tanks lol