The Flakecassos 20L

Got the conduit today, I'll bend to measurements tomorrow. [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] the overflow is pretty much a surface skimmer to hide my heater and the ac 70 input. The ac 70 will be modded into a hang on fuge for my tank.

Did some bending with the conduit. Got to see my tank with lights!! I love the LED's. Gonna paint the conduit black. Still waiting for my ac 70 aghh!! Next update will be one of the three, conduit painted, ac 70 mounted or test results. Thanks for tagging along guys. Here's a few piks from today.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ivan

Featured Reef
Mark I wonder from were you got the idea of the conduit ?!;)
Btw I need to bend some for my new set up do you have 1" conduit bender ?
If you do when you can help me up?

Im still messing around with the light, trying to figure out if I wanna just leave it hanging with the cables or attach it directly to the conduit. Sorry Ivan, no 1inch bender buddy.

image.jpg image.jpg
Today's test results. I threw in some Dr. Tim's yesterday. Hey guys, sorry for the sideways pics... Any help on uploading to where they're straight?

Update: today's ammonia was 0. Light stand painted and mounted. Still waiting for my ac 70 so I can have my hang on fuge. Had to put my Chaeto in a soap dish til the AC 70 comes in. The plan is to load this sucker with shrooms and assorted lps, thinking acans. Here's a couple pics. Still don't know how to upload pics so they're not sideways. Sorry image.jpg image.jpg