Removing or replacing sand advice

Im on the same page on this.
I have some nassarius snails and conches to do the sifting.
Always had a sand bed never had issues with it. Flow has always been heavy since i am sps dom.
Never had an issue with sandstorms either.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I have those snails n starfish n even had a goby. My sand was to fine I guess but I had these tube worm things n looked ugly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have those snails n starfish n even had a goby. My sand was to fine I guess but I had these tube worm things n looked ugly lol

Yeah sometimes things get in your tank and take over the place. Be careful when adding new rock/frags/Mari cultured. Sometimes the hitchhiker isn't a pest until it gets out of hand. Had a similar issue on my previous tank with spiroid worms they weren't bad, just ugly imo.

Yeah sometimes things get in your tank and take over the place. Be careful when adding new rock/frags/Mari cultured. Sometimes the hitchhiker isn't a pest until it gets out of hand. Had a similar issue on my previous tank with spiroid worms they weren't bad, just ugly imo.

So far I like it but will see down the line lol if i do add sand it would be heavier. I just like the fact that is one less thing for me to do keeping a ULM system

I never worry about my sand bed in any tank. Have had deep sand beds set up for 17 years in one tank with out issues. I reused that in my new tank that is a couple years old now. It adds to the biodiversity in our tanks. Including the tube worms.