what lights for Red Sea reefer 350?

I'm planning on getting the Red Sea reefer 350, and I'm. It sure which lights to get!
Anyone here recommend some good lights to grow mainly lps,anemone and a few sps like montis, birdsnest , and a few others. I currently have the maxspect razor 120w over my 50gallon. Thinking of buying some used kessils 2 of them or 2 radions but they are kind of pricey lol.

I have 3 kessils for my red sea reefer 450...it's amazing! I have a mixed reef also (sps, lps, shrooms, anemones, and zoa/palys). They are expensive, but I think they are worth it. Hope that helps! ��

If you have a white stand, then I have a couple of AI Sols blue (white housing) with new controller. Can pretty much grow anything from my personal experience using them.

I have the black stand, my gf didn't like the white stand one -.-
And yes thanks for your replies!!
I just assembled my tank can't wait to start setting everything up!

If it's mixed an AP700 is actually a good way to light it that won't wreck your wallet while looking really good. I was skeptical of it covering 4ft but after seeing it in action at macna I am no longer. My brother-in-law bought one for his reefer 350.

If it's mixed an AP700 is actually a good way to light it that won't wreck your wallet while looking really good. I was skeptical of it covering 4ft but after seeing it in action at macna I am no longer. My brother-in-law bought one for his reefer 350.
Thanks bud! Just got these lights in the mail. Can't wait to set it up!

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
What about 3 or 4 AI primes? You can start with 3 and then if a 4th is needed, it won't be too expensive. If you didn't want LEDs and willing to go with T5s, a tried and trued workhouse would be the ATI Sunpower. I'd probably get a 6x54w module (non dimmable).

Thanks bud! Just got these lights in the mail. Can't wait to set it up!
Use the android or iphone phone apps when you set it up. The ipad app is on an earlier version. The phone versions have more color control. You can now tweak red and green independently when you select a shade on the color wheel. I find the bluest setting with R 20% and G 60% looks a lot like a 20K Radium.

Use the android or iphone phone apps when you set it up. The ipad app is on an earlier version. The phone versions have more color control. You can now tweak red and green independently when you select a shade on the color wheel. I find the bluest setting with R 20% and G 60% looks a lot like a 20K Radium.
What intensity should I start acclimating my corals? Not sure where to start. My old light is a maxspect razor 120w. About 70 percent intensity