OG's 120G build

Ok, it's been a little over 2 weeks. I've been dosing according to the zeovit 14 day cycle.... kind of... I've missed a few days. They cyano is still around but it has discolored and it looks like spider webs now. I'll keep dosing until the cyano is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally!!!! The cyano is gone! I also redid the aquascpe. I liked what I had before but with the lighting I have created too many shadow spots. I pushed the rocks all the way back on one side of the tank. I'll do the other side later.

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw Eve tank yesterday and it's amazing setup. Great selection of corals. Love the female clownfish. Nice parrots collection too.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Saw Eve tank yesterday and it's amazing setup. Great selection of corals. Love the female clownfish. Nice parrots collection too.
Oh and great dog need to teach her get balls.
Hahahahaha dam you jimmy for trying to teach Chamila to bite my b@lls.
But yea thanks Eve for the tour of the Fontana zoo. Lol. Your tank is looking amazing. That sponge rock though. Oh and the albino cockatiel was sweeeet.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Tank is looking awesome Eve. Tank looks deeper with the rocks pushed back, good call. How many fish you got in that bad boy?!

Oh man I just saw these.

Thanks Jimmy!

Oh and great dog need to teach her get balls.
Bahahaha

Hahahahaha dam you jimmy for trying to teach Chamila to bite my b@lls.
But yea thanks Eve for the tour of the Fontana zoo. Lol. Your tank is looking amazing. That sponge rock though. Oh and the albino cockatiel was sweeeet.
My house is a zoo! It wasn't supposed to be but animals just showed up lol

Tank is looking awesome Eve. Tank looks deeper with the rocks pushed back, good call. How many fish you got in that bad boy?!
Got a lot more room for sure. I still have to move the other side still. I think I have about 20 fish

Latest posts