The Official "Who's-Bringing-What" to MAX thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a very simple thread to help link up you hobbyists with our sellers.

For those who have not been to a MAX show yet I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the price differences and selection that our livestock vendors bring to the table. Very informal and family-friendly atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you here this April 2nd and 3rd. Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5. Admission is $15 a person. Livestock sellers below highlighted in blue

Last edited:

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
wow pretty awesome they are in the middle a lot of exposure and even amount of livestock and product

Just a very simple thread to help link up you hobbyists with our sellers.

For those who have not been to a MAX show yet I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the price differences and selection that our livestock vendors bring to the table. Very informal and family-friendly atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you here this April 2nd and 3rd. Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5. Admission is $15 a person. Livestock sellers below highlighted in red

Did you mean highlighted in blue??

Did you mean highlighted in blue??
Originally they were highlighted in bright red, but it made it difficult to read who was where so I changed color. when I changed the photo I neglected to change the word (fixed now, thank you)

A few of us will have some corals in the SCRK booth.

I'm not in a coral buying mood, but I'm always in the market for RAFFLE TICKETS! :)

Macro rocks won't be there this year???
Marco made our blacklist the very first year, LOL Its been so long I don't even remember why.

We will have Real Reef Rock exhibiting, however, with lots of their rock in the raffle, in their booth, and even in the touch tank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.