LARK club frags and rack fs

First of all, I wana thanks Tanu aka FIREREEF for having us and people that attended the meeting that have bought my frags. THank you very much. Hope you all had a great time. I'm pretty sure you had. It was a great turn out.

Second is what I have here that are for sale
CLUB MEMBER WILL GET 10% OFF and I encourage you guys that have not join the club yet to go check it out. You will get a lot of benefit from the club just like any other club, raffle, etc.. Plus lots of great and cool people.

Pix were taken under T5 3 blue, 2 purple, 1 aqua blue

CLose up shot

CFC $35 PP

Snowing paly $10 pp

DMv2 $15pp

PnP $30 pp

Gold medal $15pp

SB $5 this frag

PPE $25 pp

1 OAK $55 for this actual frag

RHB $15pp

$20 actual frag

assort color zoas sold

aussie acans sold

aussie acans $35 actual frag

Last edited:
QUOTE=scrapz;101695]cut me that piece of favia yet?:) I need to come pick up some frag plugs this weekend too.[/QUOTE]

Nope....aint cutting anything. LOL and come get ur plugs.

Hey I just bought a frag tank from a member and I will set it up soon. I will be getting frags from you for sure. I am wanting some acans and csc polyps. Ill hit you up on payday. Thx

Your welcome and thanks for coming to the meeting. Like Rort said... Top quality stuff!

Hey I just bought a frag tank from a member and I will set it up soon. I will be getting frags from you for sure. I am wanting some acans and csc polyps. Ill hit you up on payday. Thx

Your welcome and thanks for coming to the meeting. Like Rort said... Top quality stuff!
thanks Tanu for your words
and yeh I got you covered.

Latest posts