It's For Real NEW AGE AQUATICS Wholesale!

Man I was going in circles over there! I didn't know what to get, their Fish was so less expensive, than any other place I've seen! I came out with a beautiful Large Yellow Tang, bigger than the size of my hand open wide! For $28 WOW!!!!! a Clown Tang, 10 head neon florescent green Trumpet Kryptonite baby, OOhh YYeeaa!!! and a the best Urchin in the sea, the one that is blood red with deep blue dots, AMAZING!!!! All for a little over a $100 A MUST SEE!!!!

Chad is a stand up guy also, very helpful!!!:top:

Man I was going in circles over there! I didn't know what to get, their Fish was so less expensive, than any other place I've seen! I came out with a beautiful Large Yellow Tang, bigger than the size of my hand open wide! For $28 WOW!!!!! a Clown Tang, 10 head neon florescent green Trumpet Kryptonite baby, OOhh YYeeaa!!! and a the best Urchin in the sea, the one that is blood red with deep blue dots, AMAZING!!!! All for a little over a $100 A MUST SEE!!!!

Chad is a stand up guy also, very helpful!!!:top:

It is definitely getting crazy over there. They have got a rediculous amount of corals in stock. I think I will go there and shoot some pictures, so the whole world of SCR knows what I am talking about. I would like to get on board and maybe do this for all the different stores around Southern California.

That would be awesome.

It is definitely getting crazy over there. They have got a rediculous amount of corals in stock. I think I will go there and shoot some pictures, so the whole world of SCR knows what I am talking about. I would like to get on board and maybe do this for all the different stores around Southern California.

That would be awesome.
Sorry we only allow "Photo Officianado's" to take picture here!!! LOL

Latest posts