Fish and SPS For Sale! $10 and up

Best way to get a hold of me is my cell. (909) 714-1681

EDIT PRICE DROP
Take all my sps for 140 and scoly for 80. I have some ora and le pieces. Over 12 different mini colonies. Gotta clear out my sps tank

Attachments

Last edited:
Due to some circumstances my whole corals collection gotta go. I have mostly chalices and sps. Some pieces worth mentioning are: Flamethrower chalice, USC Trojan chalice aka rainbow delight, matrix chalice, and some other pretty nice ones. Make me an offer on the whole thing, they gotta go asap. I will consider parting out but only for the right price. I'm not looking for retail prices, but something reasonable. No lowballers please. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

Also available: Australian scoly, toxic pie chalice, and bubblegum chalice. SPS colonies are 40 each, please see the first 2 pictures posted above. Chalices are $15 and up.

wipe-this

How big are the tangs and can you post or send pics of them? I may be snowboarding Wrightwood this weekend and may be able to swing by if they check out and are available. Thanks.

Idk how to describe it but its attached to this round thing. I dont go down to the oc but if youre buying for sure we can meet half way. Im leaving to brea at eleven todah