xxtechxx before and after picture 5 month update

well i was suppose to update every 4 months but now its more like 5 months and i been really busy with school so i just took pictures of the corals really quick.
if the quality of the image suck then too bad :sad:
i believe this would be the last time i will be updating but maybe if i have time

here is the link to my previous thread if you want info on the tank specs:
http://www.socalireefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16697
the specs of the tank remain the same.

beginning - 4 months later - another 5 months later

here we have a purple polyp green base birdsnest that is just growing
out of control. its growing so fast that i cant even clean the side of the glass

as you can see..... my frag rack was taken over by this coral as well

sunset monti ran out of space to grow..

the birdsnest is growing into the setosa... and is causing it not to grow

5 months ago....

5 months later

again sorry for the bad image quality as i just dont have time to even take care of this tank.
only 2 water changes have been made since this 5 month period and as you guys might have notice
i lost all my zoas..... yes some worm was eating all of them and i was not able to remove it.

Nice growth! looks like you need to frag that birdsnest, and maybe a few other things as well.
i been fragging them -__- gotta start selling them

that is pretty crazy mad growth there
haha thanks hope you notice that hydnophora =]

wow amazing growth!
thanks

yes...... gumbii got it right a eunicid worm..... =[

wow john... that's some srs growth... so what kind of worm..? eucinid...?
eunicid worm it is.... one ugly monster. super shy only comes out at night. so what you think i should do?

get a pair of your favorite nylon stalkings, put some squid in it, make some knots, throw it in at night, and take it out in the morning, or a couple of hours ago...

get a pair of your favorite nylon stalkings, put some squid in it, make some knots, throw it in at night, and take it out in the morning, or a couple of hours ago...
hmmmm sorry gumbii i dont get you. so you say to put the squid inside some nylon stalking..... then tie a knot around it... so the worm will just try to eat it and it will get stuck? how does this work?

Latest posts