Fs brand new cube

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
For sell is my brand new cube. It resembles the orginial Cadlight tank it don't fool yourself it's not.

What it comes with
Tank24x24x20 center overflow
10 g sump 4 chambers
A knock off bm bac skimmer
return pump, seaside tropical fish frag stand, reVive dip

Take everything for 500 located in San Diego .

I highly recommend this set up.

I have the same system. The stand is built well and I have no problems with the DT; no leaks. I have not plumbed this yet. The sump has also been tested for leaks. There are none. I do think it is much more than 10 gallons though. The light is labeled and had packaging that make it appear to be Cadlights, though I have never seen one of their lights. And though the skimmer is a knock off, it appears to be a very close if not exact replica. I have discussed my purchase with another owner who has his set up for about five months and is very happy with it. Glass is thick, black sealant. Everything seems sturdy and sound.

Just to clear things up, this is an actual Cad Light tank(The tank itself), it is the older model which is no longer produced. If you have more questions, anyone, please contact me.

The supplies that come with it, are knock off (skimmer, return, etc)

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Why are you answering for bobssecrtsn? What's the connection?

Am I stepping on someones toes here? Or more like trampling?

Either way, GLWS.

Just to clear things up, this is an actual Cad Light tank(The tank itself), it is the older model which is no longer produced. If you have more questions, anyone, please contact me.

The supplies that come with it, are knock off (skimmer, return, etc)

Why are you answering for bobssecrtsn? What's the connection?

Am I stepping on someones toes here? Or more like trampling?

Either way, GLWS.
I agree, eh nothing about this guy makes me comfortable even thinking about buying from him, but either way good luck
and bump

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
Well sorry for the late responses . Unlike people always on the forums we have to pay some bills. And yes that is the same thread but the reason I starts another one was because the old thread I posted it was a Cadlight tank. Please read the thread title ******. Just because people have experience with this tank and likes it doesn't mean there's a scam going on. If this was actual a scam check criaglist, I don't even want to post on CL because this tank is actually top quality to be a knock off . This site has some disrespectful members. But to the rest of the members that has this tank it must be sweet you can operate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think the moron comment was a rock thrown in my direction, but I'm going to say this anyway...are you serious bro? really?

Last thing - Sense...you make None. "I don't even want to post on CL because this tank is actually top quality to be a knock off." Makes perfect sense to me.

MODS - handle bros.

Well sorry for the late responses . Unlike people always on the forums we have to pay some bills. And yes that is the same thread but the reason I starts another one was because the old thread I posted it was a Cadlight tank. Please read the thread title morons. Just because people have experience with this tank and likes it doesn't mean there's a scam going on. If this was actual a scam check criaglist, I don't even want to post on CL because this tank is actually top quality to be a knock off . This site has some disrespectful members. But to the rest of the members that has this tank it must be sweet you can operate it!

I saw this guy's post a few weeks back and was texting him on and off. I'd text him and it would take him a long time to respond. The price he wanted kept going up and down and then he just stopped responding. Poor kid used his allowance to get this and couldn't finish it. I'm on my way out of the hobby for a while so no need for a new tank for me. He seemed like a jerk from the beginning and clearly he's mad that he hasn't been able to sell it for a while.

Latest posts