Aiptasia Laser Kill!

I had no idea this stuff is legal... I mean, i know guns are so why not lasers right?.. would it be useful for camping trips to start campfires?

I want!!..

That laser is Class 4, if it has "1800 milliwatts", or 1.8 watts you could do human surgery with it. So it is dangerous, and could easily cause retinal injury and lens catarcts at that wavelength and power.

Its neat looking, but since the target is mostly water (aiptasia), shooting the beam through water im sure absorbs most of the energy. Thats why its such high wattage.

so take the rock out and rock that aptasia's world?... gotcha

That laser is Class 4, if it has "1800 milliwatts", or 1.8 watts you could do human surgery with it. So it is dangerous, and could easily cause retinal injury and lens catarcts at that wavelength and power.

Its neat looking, but since the target is mostly water (aiptasia), shooting the beam through water im sure absorbs most of the energy. Thats why its such high wattage.

paly, that laser is awesome, it looks like it will kill anything else you aim it at. Much more user friendly then the aptaiser.