55% off coupon at Wet Thumbs!!!! Please help donate

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
-A friend of Wet Thumbs needs help with Vet bills so they are offering a 55% off coupon-

I donated a bit and received my coupon yesterday. its 55% off any item and has NO EXPIRATION date. So please help donate a bit!

9/5/12
Hi Everyone .We need help here .
MY friend Jackies little Puppy got extremely sick , bleeding nose , plus many symptoms.
I just heard news from her and the cost of Vet Hospital is going to be difficult for her to pay .
Her husband just lost his job and they need this help. Even little help here and there $5, $10, $20 is going to help .please paypal her as Gift at jackiemisino@gmail.com
Its going to cost her about $5,000 for this .
I can post the total as we receive . please help this puppy.

9/9/12
i found out from jackie that her dog died and also when she took him the hospital, the hospital asked her to put down $1,000 which she did not have ,they refused to do anything until they got deposit..She left the dog there ,telling them she has to go borrow someone and be right back..the hospital personal ran after her to the car to have her take her dog back.She begged them to treat him and she would be back with money.
she drove back and they did not do any help to the dog ( can you believe that? ).
she only got $250, they refused, she had to go to another hospital and got a bit help from another friend ..thats why i did this to help her.
so far i think she raised $ 470 ..the bill came out to almost $3k i think.
but sincerely thank you for you and your wife Generosity .
what goes around, comes around and you both will be blessed in miraculous way .
i have helped many since young and i got a lot of joy in it and what i have in my life is wonderful family, husband, and friends..
again thank you
Tina
www.wtsps.net

cymaster007

Supporter
My Tank Build
I'd love to help...I couldn't imagine being in that situation with my dog! I'm unclear though. WetThumbs is giving coupons to ANYBODY who donates ANY amount of money? That is a sign of a great guy...

I don't have paypal. How do I sign up?
Yes, coupon to anyone who donates any amount.... im assuming as long as people do not take advantage of the system... i would be upset if someone donates 1$ and expects a coupon worth 30-50$ that would put you in line for bad reefing karma.

Paypal.com
I dont think you need an account to send money anymore? may be worth it to sign up though Al- alot of online vendors accept paypal.

reefapple

Supporter
Reefapple will donate a pair of "Naked Clowns" to raffle off to help raise $$$. SCR, can you organize an take care of the raffle and collections.

Thank you
Esau aka E-man
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reefapple

Supporter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347294515.997235.jpg
ORA Naked

we love our dogs so much, we feel your pain
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347294608.010668.jpg
Tess says hi:)

Thank you
Esau aka E-man

So the dog died and the first vet failed to even treat the dog and let it suffer because she didn't have the deposit right there? Please post the name of this vet, they need a lot of unwanted attention.

cymaster007

Supporter
My Tank Build
So the dog died and the first vet failed to even treat the dog and let it suffer because she didn't have the deposit right there? Please post the name of this vet, they need a lot of unwanted attention.
Thats my understanding-
Edited so people dont get the wrong vet-

Last edited:

reefapple

Supporter
The Animal Specialty Group is a great emergency hospital for any pet. They take care of the LA Zoo

Thats my understanding-
Says on the invoice "Animal Specialty Group" 4641 Colorado Blvd. Los Angeles CA

Thank you
Esau aka E-man

Others need to know what vet to support and which ones not to, I would never take my animal to a vet that refused to treat without a deposit first. To let a dog suffer is not something any vet should allow.

cymaster007

Supporter
My Tank Build
Yep, I emailed Jackie to try and get us the info so other people can know not to support a group that puts $ on a higher tier than saving a life.

For the clowns I think we need to do a separate thread , sort of like an online auction and set the cut off date to bid. Reef Apple can you send me your info and a picture of the clowns your donating? Thanks thats very kind of you.

Latest posts