Darth Maul Porites

you must be one of the watchers for Ebay.. I've been clicking on it once a month.. just not sure if I trust ebay on this..

you must be one of the watchers for Ebay.. I've been clicking on it once a month.. just not sure if I trust ebay on this..
Found a guy selling darth maul porites. Gunna have to ship them, he's from San Francisco area. $75+$60 shipping. (We could split the shipping cost)

So $100 each. I'll see if the guy is willing to take a little less since we're buying 2.

PM me if your interested. If not, I'll start asking around to other people. He's sending me pics of the frags today.

I've spent more on fish that hide 24/7 -.- lol

Let me know how that goes schnitzelreef.

If it works out, ill see if i can make the sf trip too. Ill bring urs down

Nope... and i searched around twice for it.

I have a few dead acros and brain coral skeleton.. wondering if this will encrust over them. Would look so nice

Anyone have a frag of Darth Maul Porites?? willing to sell?? thanks!
I want one too. not willing to do the ebay one

Lights were off when he took the pic That's only flash.
There's 5 frags he said. Split shipping 3 ways? Let me know guys. If anyone else wants in, let me know. He said he can get better pics, this was just all he had at the moment.

So I saw this thread earlier and was curios what this coral looked like...

So I googled it and it was nice!!!

I clicked a link that came up saying they had it. It was cherry corals, said it was 20 a frag.... But then said out of stock...

I emailed them asking if they had more frags yet, they emailed me back a couple hours later saying they just put one up and a link to it....

But...

Now with a price of 80 bucks!
It says WYSIWYG and the pic is a fully encrusted disk

Latest posts