my 435 gallon in wall see through SPS

Not yet still thinking if I want one, most that came in are 2" and too small for my tank waiting for 4" because its slightly cheaper and its will fit in my tank more since most of my fish are around 4" like goldflake, orange tail emperor, 2 scribble , xhatch, powder blue...

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks
Most of the acropora are still brown but its just a matter of time.
Anemone and other LPS helps put some colors in the tank otherwise brown tank. Fish definitely helps

no pics bc this is Lawrence's thread. The most viewed tank thread on this site for good reason, hes a true reefer through and through!

but my achilles is in the reef DT and hes been a model citizen for the past 4 years.

black tang is in one of the reefs sump because he is mean.

gem is in my fowlr sump QT- I just got him his own UPS for his circulation pump just in case (I have a standfby home generator with autoswitching, but just in case a circuit trips...)

Rayray can we see all these tangs! I'm droolinh

no pics bc this is Lawrence's thread. The most viewed tank thread on this site for good reason, hes a true reefer through and through!

but my achilles is in the reef DT and hes been a model citizen for the past 4 years.

black tang is in one of the reefs sump because he is mean.

gem is in my fowlr sump QT- I just got him his own UPS for his circulation pump just in case (I have a standfby home generator with autoswitching, but just in case a circuit trips...)
Sir you can post anything you want in my thread ... :)

Thanks
They are really baby blue it person my iPhone white balanced is off and doesn't capture it well.

Bad week...
First I keep on buying a wrong LEDs paste instead of adhesive. Now I bought a skimmer that is. 1" too tall and it won't fit under the stand. This sucks more because spend 8 hours cleaning it too. Now my goldflake is not doing well:(

I hope this is my 3 bad lucks and I am done for a while.

Bad week...
First I keep on buying a wrong LEDs paste instead of adhesive. Now I bought a skimmer that is. 1" too tall and it won't fit under the stand. This sucks more because spend 8 hours cleaning it too. Now my goldflake is not doing well:(

I hope this is my 3 bad lucks and I am done for a while.

What skimmer did you buy? And what kind of led project are you taking on?