Free SPS!!!

It is a prescription medication for dogs. If you print up the RC article and bring it to a vet they should help you out. Or I think Ali sells them as does Tongs.

If you can't find one locally try petcarerx and get the chewable, it's got the same active ingredient and you dont need a prescription.

Sent from my iPhone

jason142

Premium Member
Supporter
I found a link to a site that sells the interceptor chewable bites for dogs but I can't find a pill...anyone?
You are most likely going to have to get it from a vet. I would try and call around to some that are local and explain to them what it is for and see if they will sell it to you. You could also post a thread saying that you need it and there might be a member that has a few pills to spare.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
that sounds good. second treatment you dont try not using the carbon let the beef pill stay in the system longer let it skim out. then the thrid one do the same. i never did a wc after the treatments how big is your system again batman?

that sounds good. second treatment you dont try not using the carbon let the beef pill stay in the system longer let it skim out. then the thrid one do the same. i never did a wc after the treatments how big is your system again batman?
I removed my 2 little fishies reactor that had carbon, should I put a bag of carbon in when I do the water change?

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
During treatment remove carbon and gfo. After the treatment you can add the carbon if you want I don't until I want to completely remove the med
I removed my 2 little fishies reactor that had carbon, should I put a bag of carbon in when I do the water change?