A peek inside our customer support supervisor's aquarium stand

Would love to know the testing regimen. I'd think the chore of dosing would be replaced by testing.

Also would live to know other filtration details since some of those are for filtration sake.

His tank needs a full write up...it seems there's plenty to learn from that.

I see he doses only the best... Oh wait ive been buying saifert from you for years, lol.

Dang, wait TF up, I don't even have to hate, you guys are already there. Definitely would like to see the colors on his Sps. Wonder why strontium would be daily and the iodine?

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Here are some photos of Walter's 60-gallon reef. We'll try to get some more information out of him to post back with but it's pretty hectic this week with Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner. We'll pitch the video idea to him as well—that may be the way to go! Thanks for all your comments. We'll follow up! aqulove

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Wow!!! Definitely makes me feel better if I have to talk to an MD service rep.
Thanks! Just about everyone who works here does so because they love aquarium keeping. Employees that don't have a tank before they are hired generally get one up and running within the first year of employment, from HR and accounting to our warehouse crew and web designers.