Drill for Stand

If you want to borrow or need help and can swing by Whittier let me know.
I got a drill you can borrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm scared to borrow anything I feel i can break it since I'm a novice in carpentry and this is my first stand build. Thanks for offer.
@Jlooney if I get stuck on something I'll ask thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tam

swiftism

Premium Member
Supporter
It all depends on your vision moving forward. Are you a DIY person?
I own a few different drills and believe that a Ryobi/Craftsman drill can fullfill the needs of a weekend warrior.
I have an 8 year old Ryobi 12v drill that still works. It's not the best but works well, for most people... think Jebao.
If you foresee other projects in the future than step up and get a better drill, hammer/drill, impact drill etc...
Dewalt, Makita, Ridgid, Bosch, Milwaukee, Hilti all make decent power tools, the latter making the best ones, IMO.
18v should be more than enough for any weekend projects.

Did you use it to build a stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tam
I bought it for redoing the the kitchen cabinets, drilling holes in acrylic, and other knick knacks. It has good reviews on Amazon and I personally like it.
Hey use it to build the stand and if you don't like it, return it. Homedepot makes for easy returns. I have used cheap $20 corded drills to make stands before like the craftsman and it's fine for weekend use. The drill isn't the most crucial part of building the stand. It's the cuts made from miter saw or table saw that needs to be accurate. Moreso, just get a kreg jig and selftapping kreg screws to make your life easier.