Blenny for 135g Tailspot?

What's crackin reefers! Planning on getting a blenny for my reef. I like the tail spot, looks cool plenty of color but I think it might be to small. Anybody has a tail spot is a 100+ reef

Also look into a Golden Midas Blenny, They got great
personality and are very peaceful.

Thanks dudes. Had a Midas cool fish jumped RIP. I'll stop bye ocean marine wed see what's going there. If anybody has a blenny that they will like to sell lmk.

I have a rather "rare" blenny from what I'm told. He is a yellow lyre tail fang blenny. And he's actually pretty venomous.

Sweet Dylan! only seen pics bit never seen one in person. How long have you had the lil guy? I've have heard that some of the fang blennies are not that hardy

I will like to get my hands on something different. Really like a gold tonga blenny. But for the more common. I'm into tailspot, starry, and Midas. Thank dudes this is why I love this site just makes buying a blenny that much harder lol like its hard to spend money!

Want something rare? How about a Ember super male blenny. LA has them from time to time.

Sweet Dylan! only seen pics bit never seen one in person. How long have you had the lil guy? I've have heard that some of the fang blennies are not that hardy
At first he was very shy but he came around and he comes out a lot now, he's best buds with my Helfrichi Fire fish, yellow coris, and purple tang. He seems to like the company of other fish. He usually swims around but of course being a blenny he sometimes hides in my rock work or perches on the edge of the glass. When I bought him he was a super picky eater. He would not take pellets, nor frozen. Luckily he came around to liking small chunks of ROE which I mixed with mysis and brine. He eventually started to eat the brine and mysis. I've had him now for roughly 3 months. He's put on a inch or so in size and definitely has gotten fatter.

At first he was very shy but he came around and he comes out a lot now, he's best buds with my Helfrichi Fire fish, yellow coris, and purple tang. He seems to like the company of other fish. He usually swims around but of course being a blenny he sometimes hides in my rock work or perches on the edge of the glass. When I bought him he was a super picky eater. He would not take pellets, nor frozen. Luckily he came around to liking small chunks of ROE which I mixed with mysis and brine. He eventually started to eat the brine and mysis. I've had him now for roughly 3 months. He's put on a inch or so in size and definitely has gotten fatter.
Cool man good luck with that lil dude.

Latest posts