Mmarro fish bad experience. Fyi

Sorry I am really not trying to be a jerk, its just this thread is a bit over the top. We've all lost fish... many of us many times... and I think very rarely is a thread started with the bad experience.

There was no problem coordinating a time, and a small refund was offered. Whether it was $10 or $20 that is more than many stores would have offered. Its just something that happens. Especially when fish aren't properly acclimated and quarantined. Sorry I used the Q word.

s2k

Lots of fuss over $10. It's a drop in the bucket for this hobby... Oh well...ibtl

It will cost the seller a bit more than $10 in lost sales from lurkers / potential customers who will stay away.

I have no problem, with mods removing this post, I know i made some mistakes when getting thins fish its all said and done with now, Manny took care of it and yes like most have said other shops wont do what he did for me. Hes a stand up guy. I just posted how i felt at the time with frustration going on in my head. But it is what it is. In the end is me posting my experience and venting a bit.

If mods would like to remove the Thread it is fine with me so that Manny will not get any Back lash from my post.

I have no problem, with mods removing this post, I know i made some mistakes when getting thins fish its all said and done with now, Manny took care of it and yes like most have said other shops wont do what he did for me. Hes a stand up guy. I just posted how i felt at the time with frustration going on in my head. But it is what it is. In the end is me posting my experience and venting a bit.

If mods would like to remove the Thread it is fine with me so that Manny will not get any Back lash from my post.
Like I said before, negative feedback is just as good as positive feedback if not better. Thanks to your post I took the initiative to order some battery powered portable mini pumps today and will now look into buying small sized buckets and putting together a little bucket /air pump combo hopefully for super cheap. Also will be making an informative video for my youtube chanel next time I purchase fish to show how I acclimate them. So all positive from this thread.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk