Petco!! Pasadena

Seahorse and Barnacle Blenny
Cool to see they have expanded what they carry since liveaquaria was absorbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Seahorse and Barnacle Blenny
Cool to see they have expanded what they carry since liveaquaria was absorbed.

Wish I could say the same, but there husbandry sucks!!!

Mine in redlands has barnacle blennies every once in a while, and while i have had great success in the past with everything i have purchased from them before, I've been noticing white ich like spots every time i have checked then out lately.

Mine in redlands has barnacle blennies every once in a while, and while i have had great success in the past with everything i have purchased from them before, I've been noticing white ich like spots every time i have checked then out lately.
The thing that sucks is that there can be good deals had at Petcos for marine life. BUT, at some point long after I stopped working there, they changed to a "Green" or "Blue" or some other marketing term for "useless" disease and parasite treatment protocol. They only use "natural" aka bogus cures. They are not allowed to dose copper or formalin any longer so you really are taking a chance buying marine life from them.

I quarantine everything regardless so I don't worry too much.

Latest posts