Here's the new arrangement!!!

The most recent pics of my 120 gallon mixed Reef:

Sorry about the pics, I'll take more when everything colors up;)

Last edited:
I cut frags of everything, let me know what you're interested in and I will cut you a frag. Everything is available for sale. Pm is the best way to get ahold of me

Thanks Tom and David and Dave! Some of the equipment and the ORA frags came from SoCal Tropical in Fullerton. The fish and some other corals came from Seaside Tropical fish in HB. And the rest came from Dave (Letsgotothezoo) all GREAT guys and smokin' deals. Thanks

how much for nukes,and some purple deaths.I have some zoas for trade,and a white ric that has bright pink bulbs,and flouresent green mouths(possibly a yuma).

OCReefguy

Would highly recomend frags from Rukis. Great quality pieces/frags especially with great prices! Would buy and reccomend this seller any time. NO BS!! Thanks for the great frags man. Corals look great!

Lets go DUCKS!!

Thanks for coming by, always a pleasure!!:shakehands: Don't loose my number!:top:
Lets see a pic of the new corals in YOUR tank!:aetsch:
Would highly recomend frags from Rukis. Great quality pieces/frags especially with great prices! Would buy and reccomend this seller any time. NO BS!! Thanks for the great frags man. Corals look great!

Lets go DUCKS!!

Just rearranged the rockwork and corals. Moved frags to frag tank from display and added more rocks. Will post pics in the morning when the lights are on!

Latest posts