Leaving the hobby for now, complete or Part out 70 gal show tank, 6 bulb ati sunpower

Im leaving the hobby for now because i need to pay for school books. I have to sell/part my system. Bummed, but you gotta do what you gotta do.. Straight to it.

*70 gallon Side brace + back brace no front bracing for the rimless look w/ THICK glass and polished edges. Over flow in the back left with durso pipe ( tank is very quiet its next to my bed.) Painted black background. Tank has a slow drip leak that drops 1 drop about every minute right into the sump.. (can be easily fixed once tank is emptied) I set up the tank about 6 months ago w the same issue but it never bothered me cause it slowwwlyyy drips directly into the sump.

*35 galllon sump w refugium + bubble catcher

*DIY Custom black stand. (SOLID)

*36" 6x39w ATI sunpower, with 4 Blue+ 1 Purple+ and 1 GE 6500K. w/ hanging kit

*180 gal rated skimmer (Forget the name but it skimms great, i'll look and update)

*6 Bulb Ati sunpower

*~100 Pounds of cured corraline algae LR mostly tonga and fuji premium

*~100 pounds of live sand

*Koralia 3 x 2

*24 W UV sterilizer

*Sedra 9000 return pump

*200 W ehiem heater

FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH

*NOTE all my fish are extremely healthy and plump :) i've had all of them for over a year and they have all survived a tank upgrade.

*Blue Tang

*Starry Blenny

*Yellow Watchman Goby

*Paired Gold stripe bold gold stripes.. lay eggs every now and then..

*Flame Angel

AS for corals, i want to keep the few that i have and set up a small nano or a shallow rimless system..

ASKING $1700 OBO

Please dont flame on my thread :nono: if you don't have anything nice to say dont say it at all. :amen: and Thanks.

Shoot me a call or text if you have any questions (714) 4six7 - nine 25 three my name is Bryan.

No individual prices right now i'll update when i have time, i would love to sell it as a package. Thanksss

what are the dimensions on the tank...? pretty dope...

so, how much for just tank stand and maybe sump..?

and what kind of fixed gear...? and what size frame...? i might be able to get a specialized langster steel with carbon fork and aerospoke front rim, or a stock specialized pro with dura ace rims and hubs...

I have the $ for your sand which I will rinse and LR and light. Lmk I'm setting up a tank this week so the quicker you respond the best.

I have yet to see a tank your size sell completely. I hope it happens, truthfully though, your better off in the recycler or craigslist.

I'm too honest but I do want what was stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and what kind of fixed gear...? and what size frame...? i might be able to get a specialized langster steel with carbon fork and aerospoke front rim, or a stock specialized pro with dura ace rims and hubs...

gumbii is comming back?? lol

edited: 8/08/11 Prices added

Im leaving the hobby for now because i need to pay for school books. I have to sell/part my system. Bummed, but you gotta do what you gotta do.. Straight to it.

*70 gallon Side brace + back brace no front bracing for the rimless look w/ THICK glass and polished edges. Over flow in the back left with durso pipe ( tank is very quiet its next to my bed.) Painted black background. Tank has a slow drip leak that drops 1 drop about every minute right into the sump.. (can be easily fixed once tank is emptied) I set up the tank about 6 months ago w the same issue but it never bothered me cause it slowwwlyyy drips directly into the sump.

*DIY Custom black stand. (SOLID)

TANK + STAND = $500 OBO

*35 galllon sump w refugium + bubble catcher - $70

*36" 6x39w ATI sunpower, with 4 Blue+ 1 Purple+ and 1 GE 6500K. w/ hanging kit - $360

*180 gal rated skimmer (Forget the name but it skimms great, i'll look and update) - $100

*~100 Pounds of cured corraline algae LR mostly tonga and fuji premium - $3.50 a pound

*~100 pounds of live sand - $1.50 a pound

*Koralia 3 or 4 x 2 $30 each

*24 W UV sterilizer $45

*Sedra 9000 return pump $80

*200 W ehiem heater $25

FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH

*NOTE all my fish are extremely healthy and plump :) i've had all of them for over a year and they have all survived a tank upgrade.

*2" Blue Tang $25

*2.5" Starry Blenny $25

*Yellow Watchman Goby $20

*Paired Gold stripe bold gold stripes.. lay eggs every now and then.. $80

*Flame Angel $45

AS for corals, i want to keep the few that i have and set up a small nano or a shallow rimless system..

ASKING $1500 COMPLETE! PRICE DROP

Please dont flame on my thread :nono: if you don't have anything nice to say dont say it at all. :amen: and Thanks.

Shoot me a call or text if you have any questions (714) 4six7 - nine 25 three my name is Bryan.

No individual prices right now i'll update when i have time, i would love to sell it as a package. Thanksss

Feel free to PM me if you dont agree on prices or what not and MAYBE we can work something out :)

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
I have a 24" cube would it look funny with your fixture) I'm hanging if I were to. Buy it tho. Lmk I'm interest how long did you have it for)

Yo gumbi not really into specialized, i love the Bianchi Pista Pros, Felts, Fuji Pro. somewhere along those lines if you feel. Let me know brotha

Latest posts