3 ai sol blues and extras

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
I'm getting new lights shipped on 4/15 so these will be available after i receive my new lights.

3 ai sol blues (white body), hanging kit and 18" ext rails, two old style controllers. One of em is a little flaky at the connector, works but has a weak cable connection. I'm still using it though and it works as long as you dont move the unit. Other one should be good to go.

Would like to sell as a package if possible. $700 for all of it, also have some old school 48" rails and maybe the tank mount brackets to i can throw in. Possibly also some extra optics.

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Willing to part out as follows

$200 per ai sol unit
Controller $15 (have 2)
18" ext rails x 2 $25
48" rails $20
Hanging kit $25

Open to package deals

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Sorry guys i've been traveling. I dont know how old the units are, i bought them used about 2.5 years ago. Never ran em above about 40 on the whites.

I'll get some pics up when i switch over to my new lights this weekend. The two controllers i have are both the original ai sol controllers.

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Heres the lights and extras

Will ship at buyers expense if desired

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Yeah, only issue is one of the controllers is a bit flaky at the connection, but i used that one to control all 3. Have a spare one too.

Yeah, only issue is one of the controllers is a bit flaky at the connection, but i used that one to control all 3. Have a spare one too.
if u call AI they could send u the spare parts for free even if the units are out of warranty, they have very good customer service

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Thanks, its still working though, just loses contact if you move the cable

And i have two!

Latest posts