TRFS & IEMAS 2nd annual Grow-out Competition

You guys are measuring the zoas? I was told you only need to measure the other 2 frags. Still waiting for John to show up with my zoa frag. Anytime now? Thanks for picking up the frags Cy and John for delivering them.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Man SPS looks super white in my tank. Looks like most of ur guys looks pretty white so far too. Hope the color comes back. My SPS looks dead already. :/
When I picked mine up I saw at least 10 frags that were on the verge of bleaching. I also heard that the original colony bleached out and had to be replaced this week

Ya mine was one of the ones with more color. I was one of the first few guy too pickup. :/

I hope it comes back. It's really tough on these wild colony's. I hope more then 2 or 3 people's SPS make it. I dipped mine good in revive, might have something to do with it looking bleached. Lol

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I took mine off the plug and dipped in Bayer. I can't trust anyone. It was alive when I woke up so I was happy. Haven't been home since though

Sounds like I won't be in the Sps comp, those frags in the pics from others look like crap, I ain't gonna sugar coat it.

Something about cheating if you alreau have that coral or somethig yadayadayada i dunno i want to take mine off the plug though.

Latest posts