Acropower

Im getting substantial growth on all my acros. One of my browned out maricultured frags starting turning purple, all sps has increased in growth and colors are more vivid. I really believe this stuff works wonders for sps. Ive had to up both my alk and calcium. I was dosing 2ml on both before dosing acropower and. Now im dosing 5ml of each daily.
Acropower, its name speaks for itself.

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Acropower sounds like a good product.
I just bought some of Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit products so I will try it out first.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Acropower sounds like a good product.

I just bought some of Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit products so I will try it out first.
Are these products for use with a Zeovit reactor? I've been trying to decide if I want to give one of those a shot.

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
[MENTION=7067]Smite[/MENTION] no they have a bunch of supplements. Check them out on Marine Depot or LFS.

I have been using it for at least three months and have dosed heavily with no ill effect on the sps/lps mixed reef. Tank size is 240. I dose approximately 60ml per week. Faster growth, great PE from all sps in the tank. I have no bad experiences with this product and will continue to use it. I don't believ it helps with coloration at all however.