90 gallon frankenstien build

i did it once lol soda pallets are the same lenght lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So this was actually a really good idea so we wont have to spend money. Looked around the warehouse and found a shipping crate from a trade show a few years ago. We were able to cut it into two usable parts. Also had some stain lying around that matched the color of the stand.

And the second piece slid into position. Fits nicely!

Here is a bit of a close up. Ran it along a router to smooth out and round the edges

The plan is to get some nice unobtrusive hinges to connect the two wood pieces together. This way when servicing the calcium reactor I can lift the wood paneling and expose the openings on the original stand.

Ok so there were some items here that needed to be returned to home depot anyways. Took them back and exchanged for a few hinges and screws. I love that home depot is only a few blocks away! Still have no money spent on this project yet....

Chuck Norris told me that he wants to be as handsome as lurking....
Chuck Norris wishes he had a face like mine that makes all the ladies hearts melt and other men wanna high five.

I did find this TLF reactor. Cleaned it up and its ready to rock. Although now that I am looking at the picture it seems like a sponge is missing hmmmmmm

Spinner

Supporter
Ok so there were some items here that needed to be returned to home depot anyways. Took them back and exchanged for a few hinges and screws. I love that home depot is only a few blocks away! Still have no money spent on this project yet....

A true Frankenstein builder would of made those hinges out of a empty beer can...lol